[讨论嗑糖] 很多粉丝还对《五悠》感兴趣吗?

本帖最后由 闲乐 于 2024-2-16 10:36 编辑

而且五悠是性张力很强的cp,所以很多同人都会有sex描写,但因为中文平台对色情内容的限制,这些同人不管在微博还是lof都发不出来,现在都只能发论坛。
不过五悠在国内热度下降也是事实,主要是21年的时候不管是原作还是五悠都已经在国内顶级大爆了,今后不管怎么样都不可能再有21年的热度,高峰之后平稳下滑也是正常的。

评分

参与人数 1花林糖 +2 收起 理由
cheezycake333 + 2 谢谢你的详细解释!

查看全部评分

2024-2-16 10:34| 字数 178
Because now China's domestic fan ecological environment as a whole is not the same as before, and LOFTER before the use of AI painting, touching people's bottom line, so we don't use much.Weibo is also a lot of people quarrel every day, the party is different, so it will be a small number of people.And our forum is doing so well that everyone is basically here.And the original heat itself is also declining, and the overall fandom creation of domestic magic is much lower.But it doesn't matter, there are a lot of people who like the five yu ~ welcome to the forum ~

评分

参与人数 1花林糖 +2 收起 理由
cheezycake333 + 2 Thank you for the warm welcome and expla

查看全部评分

2024-2-16 10:35| 字数 466 来自手机
感觉现在基本都不在老福特活动了,老福特平台限制太多了,再加上ai绘画,彩蛋,收费等各种事件,平台本身不爱护用户 ,导致了用户流失吧
2024-2-16 10:55| 字数 64 来自手机
欢迎你!微博和LOFTER的平台环境不是很好,会受到很多限制(比如触及奇怪的违禁词、限制浏览量之类的操作)。加上中国有五悠论坛,所以大部分五悠相关都会集中在论坛里。随着近几年不断有新的精彩的日本漫画出现,咒术回战的热度也在下降,因此五悠很难回到当时大火的时期。其实在微博仍然有很多五悠作者,但是有些简短的片段不会加上五悠的标签,可以关注她们的账号,平时也能看到很多可爱的五悠图文!

评分

参与人数 1花林糖 +2 收起 理由
cheezycake333 + 2 谢谢您的友善解释!

查看全部评分

2024-2-16 11:50| 字数 190 来自手机
Welcome! Even though goyu is not as hot as it was in 2020 and 2021, there are still many goyu fans in China. We move to this forum because weibo and lofter is not so good and our forum posts reached 1 million 2days ago. And we have over 10 wonderful games and one in gojo’s birthday last year.

评分

参与人数 1花林糖 +1 收起 理由
cheezycake333 + 1 Thank you! I hope to enjoy GoYuu with ev

查看全部评分

2024-2-16 12:19| 字数 235 来自手机
Wow welcome to THE REAL GOYUU HOME!
I think the comments above are pretty make sense, so I just give a brief conclusion.
Here is the biggest and purest place for GoYuu just like the Garden of Eden.
Welcome to THE EDEN! You’ll find lots of fans as well as GOYUU works! Fictions, pics, doujin etc…..
Here is the right place :)
(Sorry about some possible grammar mistakes)

评分

参与人数 1花林糖 +1 收起 理由
cheezycake333 + 1 Your grammar sounds amazing! Thank you f

查看全部评分

2024-2-16 12:56| 字数 302
歡迎進入論壇!!其實我也在不久之前才註冊進來,就像發現了一個小天地一樣
在咒術迴戰之中各種cp都很多,五悠是最紅的前幾個,但隨著五條在原著漫畫的下場,熱度消退也是一定的,不過即使如此還是有很多希望故事停留在美好時刻,並衍伸出來的故事,各位創作者的想像力讓我自嘆不如 也常常因為二次創作的劇情而被感動
如果還喜歡五悠的話可以繼續支持~~

评分

参与人数 1花林糖 +1 收起 理由
cheezycake333 + 1 谢谢你的热情欢迎!

查看全部评分

2024-2-16 22:04| 字数 164 来自手机
Hello! I have always believed that the partners who love Wuyou are very united, and everyone is like a family to love something together. That's why the Wuyou Forum platform is available! For the issue you think the popularity of Wuyu has not been high in recent years, personally speaking, I think it is because we Wuyu Tonghao have not casually promoted to the outside world and also highly respect other CP parties! Secondly, I believe that Goyo's popularity on pixivi and lofter is not low compared to other spells, and the popularity of CP is still high! I always believe that the highlight of Wuyou lies not in its popularity, but in the charm of the two characters themselves! I hope you can continue to support Wuyou!

评分

参与人数 1花林糖 +1 收起 理由
cheezycake333 + 1 I'll continue to support 五悠 no matter .

查看全部评分

2024-2-17 00:50| 字数 598 来自手机
热度不热度的无所谓啦,喜欢能坚持下去就好。我看咒术回战才三个礼拜,最吸引我的就是五悠,然后就去搜LOF搜wb,然后发现了这一处宝地。世界就是这样哦,旧的去新的来。只要还有人创作,还有人热爱就可以咯。没必要追求那些虚的。欢迎来论坛啊。虽然我自己也是个小新人,但是还是恭喜你发现宝藏啊。论坛好多太太,好多大神哦。饭根本吃不完。完全不必惊惶哦
2024-3-9 11:56| 字数 168 来自手机
老师您好!关于LOFTER五悠热度下降,我也有了解过,因为LOFTER最近有很多不好的行为,让人感到不舒服,所以很多老师不在LOFTER上活跃了!论坛和微博之类的会更好些,请安心,我们还有很多人都热爱着这对cp
2024-3-12 13:08| 字数 105 来自手机
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册
快速
回复
返回
列表
返回
顶部